how it is....
Chicken -1/2 kg
Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
Chilli powder 2 tsp(according to spiceness)
Dhania powder 1.5 tsp
Chicken Masala powder 1.5 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying 1.5 tablespoons
1. Cut the onions and tomatoes into thin slices. Wash the chicken well.
2. Take oil in a pan. and add cut onions fry well, and when onions turn translucent add tomatoes and fry well..after tomatoes soften..add ginger garlic paste, salt, tumeric powder, chilli powder and mix well.
3. Now add the chicken pieces and fry well so that all the spices are coated to it for about 5-8 minutes.
4. Now add about 3 cups of water and let the chicken cook well for about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Check if the chicken piece is cooked and add the dhania powder and chicken masala powder and cook for another 5 minutes...add coriander in the end and switch off...so now the chicken curry is ready to be served with minimum of ingredients.
Sending this curry to the following event
Any One Can Cook
at Taste Of Pearl City